Monday, March 5, 2012

BELIEVING IN HUMANITY


BELIEVING IN HUMANITY

“You have only taken the pictures of Patan kids not Balochs. As a Baloch you must bring out issues about the children of your own nation.”

“When I took those pictures of the kids I didn’t thing they belong to who and which nation. What I thought was, they are victims of poverty, and they need care and education.”

On August 31, 2011 I posted some pictures with captions, Huh! How Unlucky We Are!. The next or two days later I met a friend, after greetings I got little feedback from the captions. He told me, in a single sentence, that he liked them. But from the visible expressions of his face I got there was something more in his heart to say.  And He commented, “You have taken only the picture of Patan kids not Balochs. As a Baloch you must bring out issues about the children of your own nation.”

His words made me think for a while and than I spoke up. “When I took those pictures of the kids I didn’t thing they belong to who and which nation. What I thought was the need care, they need education.”  

We worship one God, live under one sky and walk on same earth that belongs to Him. He has blessed each of us with the same things then why we have divided us into pieces. We are from one Adam, Let’s be one again as we were before and finish all the hatred and share love so that it should not die. Let’s educate people to be nice and good and finish disunity. Let’s believe in humanity.

Here is a lyric of Carole-king “Believe in Humanity”; you might be interested in it.


1 comment:

  1. you right dear we all are of same blood we need not to be envious of each other

    ReplyDelete